Jan 27, 2015 4:39:00 PM / by Rachel Rodgers
1. Revisit your business plan and your products
- Revisit your customer base and make sure you’re targeting the best type of customer for your business (more below)
- Make sure your most popular product line matches the wants of your most popular customer base. This is simple: satify the needs of your best customers!
- Get creative with your products: revisit products that may not be as popular and change product selection: make additions, modernize, revamp, improve. An example is the clothing business. Think about the way that fashion trends change slowly over the time; a new fashion combines previous successful trends with creative new aspects to satisfy the current customer base.
2. Make sure you’re targeting the ideal customer
- Revisit the study of your orginial target market, or more specifically, your ideal customer: remap who you are interested in to see if your focus has changed.
- Want to map out exactly who your ideal customer is? Create a buyer persona for each one of your ideal customer(s). See more about Buyer Personas here.
- Has your ideal customer changed? Go back to step one and tailor the product to the customer
3. The Digital World: Streamline the two avenues, real-world marketing and inbound marketing
- make sure your website is accurate
- Streamline: make sure your website reflects who your business is in the real world. Every potential customer will have a certain perception of your business. Whether a customer knows you exclusively online or in real life, make sure there is one perception. Your website and your business should evoke the same atmosphere.
- Get on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc.
- Make sure your website and social media platforms work together
- Calls-to-action: Increase the ways customers can engage. Can they browse varied products, learn more about your industry, fill out a form, download a coupon, take advantage of a promotion, call you, email you, or purchase your product from online store?
- Post new and current information on social media!
- If you want to get technical, the most effective way for your website have a higher rank on Google is to improve your website’s SEO, and supplement this with many visits, interactions and social media posts.
About Classic Touch Embroidery:
Classic Touch Embroidery is a custom embroidery and screen-printing service providing apparel and promotional products for all of your business’ needs. Founded in 1994, owner Debbie Duffield has been involved in the sewing industry for over 32 years. CTE believes in educating our client and she has a zeal for matching the right product to her client’s needs. Classic Touch Embroidery has over 2 million products a few clicks away and will find the essential product for you: visit www.classictouchembroidery.com or call 856-381-5144.